Thursday 17 October 2013

Uganda

Woo Hoo in a week and 7 hours I'll be setting off to work with 300 orphans in Uganda.

I am very excited about this as I have been saving and fundraising for about 8 months to be able to go.

I love children and I think it will be an amazing experience.

I was talking to someone from Uganda and he says that the children benefit as it broadens their horizons.

Please keep the trip in your prayers - that we would learn much, that the children would get maximum benefit and that we would be safe, on the plane, in the minibus, that we wouldn't get ill etc.

I can't believe it is so soon. They ran the trip last year but I didn't get to go because it is with a different church to my normal one so I've been wanting to go for over a year now and it's in a weeks time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment