Wednesday 4 September 2013

Equality in God

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

This verse reminds me of a song I used to sing when I was four. The title is "Father God loves us all the same." 

The thing is, you've got nothing to prove to God because He already loves you for who you are. Many people think that you have to cleanse yourself before coming to God, in fact the opposite is true. You come to God in a mess and He cleanses you and heals and restores you. 

God is waiting for you with open arms. Will you respond to His passion for you? He died to save you from you mess and bring you back to God. All you have to do is pray a simple prayer:

Dear Jesus, I'm sorry for the mess I've made and the wrong things I've done. Thankyou for dying for me, please come into my life and change me for the better. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment